Small businesses are the backbone of our community. They invest in our tee-ball teams and school fundraisers, beautify our commercial districts, and spend their profits locally. 2020 was a tough year for all of us and especially challenging for downtown businesses. That’s why we’re encouraging the community to come together and give downtown business owners some encouragement and send them some love. And what better way to show that love than a Valentine’s card!
PLUS, when you show some love to a downtown business, you’ll be entered to win a $100 gift card to the business of your choice! Write a simple love note (or two) to your favorite business to let them know what they mean to you and NewTown Macon will deliver the letter during the month of February. Each valentine you write is an entry into the gift card drawing.
Here’s how it works:
1. Write a love letter to your favorite downtown business.
2. Swing by NewTown Macon’s office (555 Poplar Street) between now and February 28 to drop off your letter.
3. To be entered into the gift card drawing, fill out one of the envelopes in the pink mailbox with your name, contact information, and the name of the business you want to receive the letter.
4. Once you’ve completely filled out the requested information on the envelope and placed your letter inside, deposit it in the red mailbox.
5. NewTown Macon’s staff will deliver your letter and you’ll be entered into the drawing! The winner of the gift card will be announced March 1.
Can’t make it downtown to drop off your love note? Send a virtual valentine using the Google Form below!
(Click here if the form is not showing below to be redirected)