The loft-finder is located on NewTown Macon’s website at newtownmacon.com/living-downtown. This is a free service available to lofts within the Core Business District (CBD). The CBD includes Fifth Street to New Street and Riverside Drive to Plum Street.
• Name of building and street address
• Number of total lofts in building
• Amenities included in rent
• Lease terms (6 month, 12 month?)
• Pets allowed?
• Manager/Managing company name
• Manager phone number
• Manager email
• Company/property website or link to Facebook
• Photo of building’s exterior
Info for Each Unit in Building:
• Unit number/letter
• Square footage
• Number of Bedrooms and Bathrooms
• Available or Currently occupied
• Photos of unit
If you do not have photos of your building and/or units, NewTown is happy to send staff photographer to take some, at no charge. Please coordinate with Erika@newtownmacon.com.
Updating Your Listing
To update your listing, please contact Erika at Erika@newtownmacon.com or 478-722-9909. If you do not notify Erika on availability, the property will be listed as not available.
Once your property has leased, please notify Erika so she can update the availability. If you do not update Erika, your property will be listed as “available” for up to 60 days. After 60-days your property will move to “unavailable” status, unless you notify Erika letting her know it is still available.