NewTown Macon presents the second iteration of Bright City, curated by Dashboard.
Bright City is an outdoor display of illuminated photographs depicting what makes Macon a unique community.
Artists are invited to submit 1-3 images to our open call showcasing their take of Macon as a “Bright City.” Photographers who can transform the everyday into something curious and illustrate the emotional state of a place, will be considered for this project.
All submissions should include the following:
- Phone Number
- Zip code
- 1-3 images, specs as follows:
- Low resolution digital viewing and press image formatted 635 (h) x 500 (w), 125 dpi as .jpg format
- The lightboxes are aligned vertically, please make sure your photos are too.
IMPORTANT: If your photo/s are selected you will be required to send a hi-res print version to a Dropbox link we provide you. Specs as follows:
- Hi resolution print version at 48 x 36 inch (vertical), 14400 (h) x 10800 (w) @ 300dpi. as tiff files
- Please note the light box frame will crop .08” of the image on all sides
All submissions (125dpi) should be sent to email@example.com
Photographers whose work is selected will receive $500 (even if more than one photo is selected for the exhibit). Photos will be on display thru March 2021. All photographs will be sent to the photographer following the exhibition.
The deadline for all submissions is June 1, 2020 by 5:00pm EST.
Thank you for applying and we look forward to reviewing your work!